Scuba Career Training - Job Placement
WE PROVIDE THE BEST JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM IN THE INDUSTRY!
As a graduate of our “Fast-Track Scuba Career Training Plan™” you’ll always have our resources behind you when looking for employment. Whether it’s that first job after graduation or whether it’s a career move down the line, Pro-Dive’s full time Placement Director will assist you in:
- preparing and printing a professional resume
- identifying prospective employers
- sending the resume along with a photo and cover letter to prospective employers
- securing and arranging interviews, whether by phone or in person, with prospective employers
THE REST WILL BE UP TO YOU!
You can rest assured that the great training you receive from Pro-Dive combined with our consistent reputation among resorts and dive operators seeking new employees, gives you the tools you need to land the job that is perfect for you. Start thinking Florida, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Hawaii, cruise ships, live-aboards, yachts; we have placed thousands of Pro Dive graduates worldwide!
OUR EXCLUSIVE JOB PLACEMENT PLEDGE
We’ll go one step further which is one more reason our job placement program exceeds all others. Ever since Pro Dive introduced the “Fast -Track Scuba Career Training Plan™”, all graduates of this program have received an offer of employment within 60 days of graduation. We are so confident in our job placement service and in the industry demand for this level of training, that if for some reason this does not happen, we pledge to pay you $200 a week for up to four weeks.
To qualify for this exclusive Job Placement Pledge students must:
- Successfully complete the “Fast-Track Scuba Career Training Plan” (Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV and the PADI IE)
- Complete the courses consecutively
- Maintain a minimum score of 4.0
- Maintain an above average work ethic and attitude
- Put forth a good effort on all job interviews
- Meet work permit stipulations and be willing to work worldwide
- Complete all job placement paperwork within seven days of starting the ROS® program
For more details on our unique Job Placement Pledge please contact our career training department. We urge you to compare schools closely -- and most importantly -- compare the job placement service you will actually receive upon graduation!
Our goal is to find you employment in the diving industry. Start your career in diving off right and take that giant stride with confidence!